|Web Reg Available to:||
Both Residents and Non Residents
Sun at 3:00A
Mon at 3:00A
Tue at 3:00A
Wed at 3:00A
Thu at 3:00A
Fri at 3:00A
Sat at 3:00A
Park Permit - NR Fees: $80.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied until payment screen and Taxes included in price.
8 tables, 4 are ADA accessible. Capacity is 60-80, drinking fountain, rest rooms, electricity, spigot, grill, ADA accessible playground. This is the back side of the shelter.
>>> Please be aware this shelter has two sides. If you would like to ensure you are the only person who uses the shelter on the desired date, you will need to reserve both sides. Please also make sure to reserve a shelter that can accommodate the amount of people at your event.
ANY PERSON WISHING TO USE A PARK FOR ACTIVITIES THAT EITHER EXCEED SHELTER CAPACITY OR THAT INCLUDES INFLATABLE MOONWALKS OR LIKE AMUSEMENT, AMPLIFICATION OR SPEAKERS FOR SPEAKING OR MUSIC, DJ SERVICES, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, POPCORN/COTTON CANDY/SNOW CONE MACHINES, LARGE EQUIPMENT OF ANY KIND, WEDDINGS OR FOR USE OF PROPERTY FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN A BASIC POTLUCK-STYLE PICNIC MUST APPLY FOR A SPECIAL USE PERMIT. TO OBTAIN A SPECIAL USE PERMIT PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT EVENT COORDINATOR AT 815-987-1697. *** WE DO NOT ALLOW "WATER" BOUNCE HOUSES OR DUNK TANKS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE WATER AT OUR SHELTERS BEFORE APRIL 15TH OR AFTER OCTOBER 15TH DUE TO THE CHANCE FOR FREEZING.
- Carry-in alcoholic beverages are prohibited in parks and facilities.
- Dogs are welcome but you are responsible to clean up after them. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- To protect the health and safety of all, smoking is not permitted in Park District buildings and recreational facilities.
- No parking in posted areas.
- Firearms and weapons are not permitted in parks.
- To report any vandalism you see to Park Police at 815-987-8874.
- A special use permit is required for activities that exceed shelter capacity, amplification with speakers for speaking or music, DJ services, live entertainment, large equipment of any kind (Rockford Park District equipment, bounce house, Showmobiles or inflatable equipment), or for use of property for purposes other than a picnic.
Maximum days in advance facility can be reserved: (365)
Minimum days in advance facility can be reserved: (14)
Minimum reservation length in hours: (12)
Maximum reservation length in hours: (12)