|Web Reg Available to:||
Both Residents and Non Residents
Sun at 10:00A to 10:00P
Mon at 10:00A to 10:00P
Tue at 10:00A to 10:00P
Wed at 10:00A to 10:00P
Thu at 10:00A to 10:00P
Fri at 10:00A to 10:00P
Sat at 10:00A to 10:00P
|Closed Dates:||10/15/2018 to 04/15/2019|
Park Permit - NR Fees: $65.00 (Required)
Bounce House Fee Fees: $50.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied until payment screen and Taxes included in price.
6 tables, Capacity is 30-40, brick shelter, drinking fountain, rest rooms, electricity-4 outlets, spigot, lighted, -- parking is on the other side of the park. Restroom available.
>>> Special use permits are required for any person wishing to use Rockford Park District property for purposes other than a picnic, requests which exceed shelter capacity, amplification or use of speakers for speaking or music, live entertainment, equipment items requested to come onto property (NOTE: bounce houses don't require a SUP, however standard administrative fees do apply), organized activities, events which are open to the public, weddings, and for reservations made during the off season (October 15 - April 15). Requests can be submitted after January 2 of the year in which the event will take place. All requests are taken on a first come, first serve basis. TO OBTAIN A SPECIAL USE PERMIT PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY SUPPORT EVENT COORDINATOR AT 815-987-1697. *** Water bounce houses, water balloons, dunk tanks, horses, animal rentals, and petting zoos are not permitted. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE WATER AT OUR SHELTERS BEFORE APRIL 15TH OR AFTER OCTOBER 15TH DUE TO THE CHANCE FOR FREEZING.
- Carry-in alcoholic beverages are prohibited in parks and facilities.
- Dogs are welcome but you are responsible to clean up after them. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- To protect the health and safety of all, smoking is not permitted in Park District buildings and recreational facilities.
- No parking in posted areas.
- Firearms and weapons are not permitted in parks.
- To report any vandalism you see to Park Police at 815-987-8874.
- A special use permit is required for activities that exceed shelter capacity, amplification or use of speakers for speaking or music, DJ services, live entertainment, equipment items of any kind requested to come onto property (Rockford Park District equipment, Showmobiles or dunk tanks), or for use of property for purposes other than a picnic.
Maximum days in advance facility can be reserved: (365)
Minimum days in advance facility can be reserved: (14)
Minimum reservation length in hours: (12)
Maximum reservation length in hours: (12)