Softball: Team Fee Fees: $465.00 (Required)
Softball: Late Fee Fees: $55.00 (Optional)
Applicable discounts not applied until payment screen and Taxes included in price.
Powered by Rainout Line
The Rockford Park District offers Rec Alerts, to keep players informed about game cancellations. You choose how you want to get the alerts, either by text message, e-mail, iPhone or Android phone app, or by calling our new Rec Alerts phone line at 815-889-2001. To sign up for the text or e-mail alerts visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org and look for the Rec Alerts banner on the home page. Message and data rates may apply if you sign up for text alerts. There’s also information on how to download the FREE app to your phone.
Register for both spring and fall sessions for only $700.
• Guaranteed 14 games including a tournament
• Co-Rec leagues must play 10 players (equal number of men/women or more women than men).
• Women can use USSSA legal bats; guys will use single-walled bats.
• Games may begin with 8 players (four men/four women), and play up to 12
• Men and women alternate position in batting order
• Games are played Tuesday nights, 6:00 - 10:00pm at Mercyhealth Sportscore One and Mercyhealth Sportscore Two
• Manager’s Meeting is April 10th at 7:00pm at Mercyhealth Sportscore One's Soccer Center, 4751 Hiawatha Dr. Packets will be available at the meeting.
|Web Reg Available to:||
Both Residents and Non Residents