Softball: Team Fee Fees: $465.00 (Required)
Softball: Late Fee Fees: $55.00 (Optional)
Applicable discounts not applied until payment screen and Taxes included in price.
Powered by Rainout Line
The Rockford Park District offers Rec Alerts, to keep players informed about game cancellations. You choose how you want to get the alerts, either by text message, e-mail, iPhone or Android phone app, or by calling our new Rec Alerts phone line at 815-889-2001. To sign up for the text or e-mail alerts visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org and look for the Rec Alerts banner on the home page. Message and data rates may apply if you sign up for text alerts. There’s also information on how to download the FREE app to your phone.
Register for both spring and fall sessions at a reduced rate of $700.
• Guaranteed 14 games including a tournament……Players may use legal USSSA bats.
• Games may begin with 8 players, and play up to 12
• Games are played Wednesday nights, 6:00 - 10:00 pm at Mercyhealth Sportscore One and Mercyhealth Sportscore Two
• Sign up by March 23rd to receive the Early Bird Discounted rate of $465.
• Registration ends 4/06/2018.
• Manager’s meeting on 4/11/2018 at 7:00 pm at Mercy Health Sportscore One's Soccer Center, 4751 Hiawatha Dr. Packets will be available at the meeting.
|Web Reg Available to:||
Both Residents and Non Residents